Sep 3, 2008

We're Alive!!


I haven't posted in a while . . . I simply haven't had the time. In fact, I don't really have the time now so I won't journal much. I hope you can figure your way through my myriad of photos here. :) They aren't in order, so . . . good luck!
I will tell you that this summer we took a mini-vacation to Lake Lanier Islands Waterpark during Greg's birthday. I arranged to have cake and ice cream and balloons put in our room before we arrived to surprise Greg. It was great!
Also, as news: we are homeschooling the boys this year. So far, so good! I am so excited about it - still! :) This was not a decision we made lightly, and we feel very confident that this is right for our family for right now.
K, let the show begin:
Liv is wearing a bookmark on her head. Josh on the waterslide.
Greg
My boys in the wave pool.
Liv got tangled up with Greg's birthday balloons. :)
Josh doing a cannonball off a "jumping rock" at an indoor pool.
Calvin's first day wearing his Bear uniform for Scouts - yes, I need to sew his Wolf patch on!
Calvin on the waterslide.

At the beach

Josh found some great bubbles at the sink one day and made some bubble soup for us.
Night at Stone Mountain.
Our sky during a lightning storm
Greg's birthday surprise.
Just chillin' at the kiddie pool while the boys played on the waterslides


Do you see that mittle stick figure on Liv's forehead?? Josh told me that SHE did that all by herself. She is so talented!
More at the beach
Look at the poor tree on the right . . . we had to say goodbye to our two trees this year. I will post an "after picture" later.
Liv's new funny face.
Liv's one-year photo



Liv's birthday balloons - each year we blow up balloons and leave them on the bedroom floor of the birthday person the night before their birthday. That way, they wake up to a colorful floor decoration. Of course, we only put Liv's balloons in her crib AFTER she woke up. :)

Every child's dream play!!
Hello down there!!


3 comments:

Brien said...

glad you're back!

The BirdHouse said...

I am going to kick your tail!!!! If you don't know why...it has something to do with the rocks Josh is jumping off of.

Jill said...

Kick away, my dear friend.

Sweet Victory!