Sep 27, 2008

My Very Own Swim Suit


So, for those who know the story - and for those who don't but care anyway . . .

I finally got my very own swim suit this year! lol. I have been borrowing my mom's for years and decided that it was time I "splurged" and bought my own suit. As I am packing up summer clothes, I came across my suit and decided that it is just too cute to not post a picture of it.

Now, I would never take a picture of ME in the suit, so I took the photo from the website.

It took me a looong time to find just the right suit for me (right, KBB?) but I did find it and am in love with it.

I love it because it covers!
I love it because it doesn't cling!
I love it because it dries quickly!
I love it because I don't have to worry about handling Liv and her pulling on my straps!
I love it because I don't have to tug!
I love it because it is me!
I love it because I am jsut so darn comfortable in it!
There - now you know.



Don't you want one too? :)

2 comments:

Jensen Fam said...

Way cute. I need to get one too. My Target one should have been sold with a limited use sticker on it - like 'elasticity will not last beyond 5 washings and 10 pool outings." :) You look really cute in you suit, you should have posted your own mug.

The BirdHouse said...

I agree with Janet! If I looked as good as you do in that bathing suit, I would be wearing it everywhere...to the store, to church (yes, to church) to soccer practice, etc.