Sep 30, 2008

Olivia started it!!

One day Olivia found the dry erase eraser and smashed it onto her face.
She came out looking like a coal miner (now thinking of Rachelle's husband!).
Anyway, Josh being Josh decided that it looked like fun. He "erased" his face - you can see the white lines where his eyes were slammed shut and the folds were.
Then, Calvin being Calvin thought it looked cool but didn't want to erase himself, so Josh held him down and did the deed for him. I, of course, had nothing to do with it - I just stood by and photographed.



3 comments:

Jensen Fam said...

Looks totally non-toxic and healthy. :) Do you want me to bring some toys down for O to play with this weekend? :)

The BirdHouse said...

If you had nothing to do with it then why do I see your hand holding poor calvin still? Josh looks like a little man in that last pic. Maybe it's the 5 o'clock shadow?

Rachelle & Steve said...

They sure do look like my husband after a hard days work in the coal mine. Except I think they are having more fun!
Great photos; so cute!