Nov 30, 2007

Schoolhouse Rock

These Saturday-Morning Cartoon vignets were a little before my time, but right in the middle of Greg's. He has turned our family on to these little jewels. I thought I would share some of our favorites for your viewing pleasure!
SHOT HEARD 'ROUND THE WORLD

NO MORE KINGS


THE PREAMBLE

INTERJECTIONS!


For more information or to see the lyrics, visit http://www.schoolhouserock.tv/
For those who want to buy this, get it from WalMart - they have free shipping "site to Store".

2 comments:

Kaleo said...

Your sister-in-law is extremely disappointed that you did not give a better treatment to the Grammar Rock series, of course my favorite since I teach English! :-) Actually, an addition is needed--conjunctions! Everyone knows "Conjunction, junction, What's your function? Hooking up words and phrases and clauses." And it's sung by no less the the great Ray Charles, a Georgia boy!
Julie

Jill said...

You know, I have never really heard that one! Greg only played his favorites and so we didn't venture into the others. :) Now that we have the COMPLETE collection, we are learning more. These really are awesome teaching aids, aren't they?!
http://www.schoolhouserock.tv/

For some reason I can't get the other videos to embed into my blog . . . above is ONE link to the songs.